Every time you create a new goal, we'll generate a peak for you to customize and plan how and when you want to reach the summit:
- Create your peak: Decide what you're willing to save for with a unique name for your peak.
- Next, set your goal: Establish the amount you need to save to reach your goal.
- Pick a goal date: You'll select a custom goal date to reach your peak
- Set up your Scheduled Saves: With a selected date, we'll do the hard part to suggest how much you need to save each week or month to get to your goal on time. This is totally customizable so you can choose to reach your goal faster or at a chosen pace.
- Once your goal is set, you can review all your information, choose to continue your Auto Saves beyond your goal, and enable Round-ups. Auto saves can be either Scheduled Saves (Ex. Transfer money on or close to your payday) or Round-ups (Ex. Every time you spend $2.75 with a connected credit card, we add a quarter to your peak). However, you can also make manual transfers any time you want... and that's the best way to jump start or boost your pace. You can use all three features as you see fit.
We should note that once a transfer has been submitted, it typically takes 3-10 days to arrive in your Peak account based on the time of day submitted, holidays, and your personal bank's transfer policies, so have some patience! Savings takes consistency and diligence, but trust us, it's totally worth it!