In order to use the Round-ups feature, you must connect a Plaid-supported bank as your Transaction Source. You will not be able to manually connect a Transaction Source using your bank's account and routing number.
On the App:
1. To add a new Transaction Source for Round-ups, make sure you are on your Round-ups screen, then simply tap the settings gear settings in the upper right hand corner and scroll down to Sources.
2. Next, you'll select "Add an account" > "Add a different Transaction Source."
From here, follow the prompts from Plaid to connect your new Transaction Source.
Reminder: You must connect a Plaid-supported account, using your bank's username and password, for Round-ups to work. You will not be able to connect an account by entering in your account and routing number.
If you are unable to find your bank, then unfortunately, you cannot use the Round-ups feature at this time.
1. To add a new Round-ups source, simply go to your Round-ups settings by tapping the "Round-ups" button on the left side of your home screen.
2. From there select "Sources" then "Add Round-Ups Source."
3. You'll then be taken to the Plaid connection screen where you should select "Continue." You should next either select your bank from the options listed or enter your banking institution into the search bar. Once you've located your bank, select it, then you'll be taken to your banking platform to enter your username and password. From there, follow the steps to finish connecting your bank account!
As always, if you run into any snags while connecting your Round-Ups source, feel free to reach out to us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org !