Need to update the phone number on your account? No problem!
On the App:
1. Simply log-in and tap the Peak logo in the upper right corner of your dashboard. From there select Edit Account Settings.
2. Next, select "All About You" and click on your current phone number. You will then be given the option to enter a new phone number. You will receive a text verification code to verify the new phone number.
1. From your home screen select "Account Settings."
2. On the next screen select "All About You."
3. Locate your current phone number and select the arrow to the right of it. From there you will be prompted to edit your current phone number or enter a new one. Then select continue to save your changes. You will receive a text verification code to verify the new phone number.
If you are locked out of your account and cannot receive text verifications, simply reach out to us either via the Help center in the app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will require a snapshot of your current Photo ID (drivers license, passport, etc.) along with a selfie for identity verification purposes. From there, we can do the rest!