If Peak has lost connection with your bank, don’t fret! You can still access your account and withdraw your available funds, as needed. To reconnect, simply follow the flow in the app. If you need further assistance, you can always reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org– we are here to help!
Some tips to help you reconnect:
- Double check your online banking log-in requirements with your bank (username, password, pin, etc.)
- Enter in your credentials manually rather than using auto-fill or a password manager.
- Log-in to your online banking account via your bank's website (not mobile app) to ensure your account is set up for use with third party services.
- Double check to see if the security measures that you are prompted with in the Peak app are the same as what you have set up with your online banking.
- If you still cannot connect, reach out to email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you!