Now that you've created your Peak account, let's start saving! To create your first Peak (savings goal), follow these simple steps to start reaching your savings goals. You can also reference this article for tips on creating your Peaks and saving!
On the App:
1. Select "Create your first savings goal." You will then have to name your Peak. Some examples of a Peak name are "Emergency Fund," "Rainy Day Fund," "Vacation," or whatever you would like to save for! Once you've named your first Peak, select "Next!"
2. Here you will determine your savings goal amount and enter it in the text bar. Once you've determined how much you need to save, you'll enter your goal date. Do you want to hit your goal in 6 months? A year? Or do you have a specific date in mind you need to save by?
3. Now that you've determined how much you need to save and the date for reaching your goal, we'll do the math for you! You will see a suggested Scheduled Save amount for completing your goal on time! Or, you can pick your own Scheduled Save that you feel comfortable with. Once you've set your Scheduled Saves, select "Let's do it!"
4. Now, let's customize your Peak! Select "Customize" and edit your Peak however your heart desires! Once customized, select "Create." You'll receive a confirmation that will notify you of your first Scheduled Saves transfer based off of the settings you created for that Peak! Select "Start Saving" to begin!
1. Now that you've created your Peak account, from your home screen, select "New Peak."
2. You will then be asked what you are saving for. Several options will be available to select, however, you can select "Create My Own" to customize your savings goal. Once selected press "Continue" to name your goal.
3. Enter a name for your first Peak and select "Continue."
4. How much do you need to save? Here you will be given the prompt to set a specific goal amount you'd wish to reach. Enter the amount and select "Continue."
5. Now, when do you need to reach your goal by? The next screen will ask you to enter in or select a time frame you want to reach your goal by.
6. On the next screen, select how much and how often you'd like to save. There are suggestions available, but you can enter in a custom amount as well!
7. You will then be taken to a screen to customize the look of your first Peak!
8. Once complete, you'll have the option to review your Peak's settings prior to finalizing your goal. Once you've confirmed all details, select "Create Peak" and start saving to reach your goals!
You can repeat this process for as many savings goals as you need! If at anytime you run into issues or need assistance, we are happy to help! Email us at email@example.com !