Need to cancel an upcoming transfer? No problem! In order for a transfer to be successfully cancelled, you must cancel it directly on your Peak dashboard in the app or online within 24 hours of receiving your upcoming transfer notification.
On the App:
1. To cancel an upcoming transfer, locate the Peak that the transfer is scheduled to be deposited into and select it. From there, scroll down to "Transactions" and locate the pending transfer you'd like to cancel. Select it.
2. Once here, select "Void Transaction" then "Yep!" You will then see that transaction's status change to "Voided" in the app. It's that simple!
1. From your home screen, locate the Peak you wish to cancel an upcoming transfer from. Select it.
2. Once there, underneath your Peak image, you will see any upcoming transfers. Select the transfer you wish to cancel.
3. Once selected, click "Void Transaction."
If you run into issues cancelling a transfer, we can assist! Email us at email@example.com